Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cost-Effective Health Care you can trust....


What if you found a health care profession that gave you much more than returning you to your pre-injury state and instead offered you, your health and your family's health a profound long term change living a healthy pro-active life~style?

The staff at San Diego A.C.T.I.V.E. Chiropractic & Wellness Center provides patient care such as case history details, perform physical, neurological and orthopedic examinations, laboratory tests, interpret x-rays, write individualized case management reports, educate with strong clinical report of findings and treat patients by adjusting the spinal column and extremities.

Contact us if you have any questions, comments, inquiries or thesis to submit. All is welcomed. Don't forget to sign the guest book!

www.SDACTIVECHIROPRACTIC.com

San Diego A.C.T.I.V.E. Chiropractic & Wellness Center
711 East 16th Street
National City, CA. 91950

contact:
619-474-3400

6 comments:

  1. Come support our cost and effect-ive solution!

    www.sdactivechiropractic.com

    eee.findmychiropractic.com/businessdetail-11-.htm

    www.twitter.com/sdchiropractic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patient's words, "Wow, that adjustment you did the other day "cured" my life time of pain." Chiropractic is amazing.

    Dr. Matanza, D.C.

    p.s.
    This was my 10am husband and wife patient on a Saturday morning (6-20-09). They're starting the weekend off right!


    www.SDACTIVECHIROPRACTIC.com

    http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=47910995&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro

    http://sdactivechiropractic.blogspot.com/

    http://www.findmychiropractic.com/businessdetail-11-2.htm

    http://twitter.com/sdchiropractic#/sdchiropractic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patient asks, "How come you know what my body is going through?" I answer, "Because Doctors of Chiropractic has purpose to intently heal each person and has the knowledge to empower and educate each patient so that you may control and monitor your own health." Matanza, D.C.

    www.sdactivechiropractic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome when you transfer an auto accident patient into a wellness program! www.sdactivechiropractic.com

    Dr. Marc Nelson Licup Matanza, D.C. Helped me improve my posture and my life, Thank you again Doctor!

    S. Davis
    Sales Manager

    National City Chiropractor
    San Diego Chiropractor
    San Diego Active Chiropractic & Wellness Center

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to those who participated in San Diego A.C.T.I.V.E. Chiropractic & Wellness Center's RCT Case Study with Dr. Matanza, D.C. www.sdactivechiropractic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those miraculous hands that touches my back full of aches and pains are so amazing. I have the same question as the patient above asked, how come you know exactly where my pains are? it was a relief to know that i can still function and live my normal life and still be able to move around again. it was so devastating and stressfull not being able to do what i want to do in my garden or around the house because i can't bend or stoop. Now little by little i was able to do all those. Thank you for showing me some videos explaining and educating me how to protect my back and how i acquired such miserable and untolerable pain. Now i can smile.
    Thank you doctor, you're God send.

    ReplyDelete